FROM THE RULEBOOK
ON HOUSE RULES OF THE CLINICAL CENTER OF VOJVODINA
HOUSE RULES OF THE CLINICAL CENTER OF VOJVODINA
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IS:
– to bring and drink alcohol and to use other intoxicating substances;
– to bring fire and cold weapons;
– to bring pets into the facilities of the Clinical Center;
– shouting, banging, talking loud on the phone, singing and otherwise disturbing the order and peace in the complex of the Clinical Center;
– smoking, except in a place specified for those purposes for specific categories of patients;
– sitting on patient beds;
– photographing and recording medical records, patients, medical professionals, medical co-workers and other persons in the premises of the Clinical Center;
– damaging or destroying of medical and other equipment and property of the Clinical Center;
– to enter, without prior invitation, the doctor’s offices and other official premises of the Clinical Center;
– to bring food into the patient room without the approval of the responsible medical professional;
– to throw waste beside the containers intended for their disposal;
– to destroy mobilier, flowers, plants and other decorative greenery in the complex of the Clinical Center;
– to leave patients room during hospitalization without the approval of the responsible medical professional.
If a patient, a patient’s visitor or other persons staying in the Clinic Center don’t comply with the prohibitions prescribed by these House Rules, the responsible medical professional or another authorized worker will warn him about this, and if the person continues with the inappropriate behaviour he will call the security service to take measures that are its responsibility.
If a patient does not act according to the warning, the responsible medical professional can deny providing further medical care in accordance with the law governing patients’ rights and following the procedure of the Clinical Center, except for emergency medical assistance.
The medical professional in charge of the patient admission informs the patient about the obligingness of the House Rules.
The patient signs a statement confirming that he accepts the House Rules and that he is aware of the consequences if he doesn’t respect them. The statement is prescribed on the house rules form, which is an integral part of this Rulebook.
If the patient is unable to understand the House Rules at the time of admission, the information is given to the patient’s companion, and the patient will be informed when his health condition improves, and an oral and written communication with the responsible medical professional is possible.
The responsible medical professional can make an exception in the schedule for visits established in Article 9 of this Rulebook, taking into account the patient’s health condition and his needs, and approve visits to be longer or to be at a different time, or he may temporarily forbid them.
Date: 13. 07. 2018.